Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
Lightweight, non-greasy feel.
UVA/UVB SPF 55 broad spectrum sun protection.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
3. After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
4. Immediately after towel drying.
5. At least every 2 hours.
6. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
7. Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
8. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
9. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)
Inactive ingredients :
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Caprylyl Methicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Trideceth-6, Jojoba Esters